Saturday, August 24, 2013

OUAS - Cheeky Grin

Wow, two posts in one day!!

Normally I wouldn't do two posts on the same day, but I've done a last minute layout for a challenge that ends tomorrow....so I thought I had better post it today before time runs out!

This layout is for Once Upon A Sketch August Challenge.

Here is the sketch:
The journalling theme is "I'll never forget".


Here is what I came up with;
My journalling is tucked into the yellow envelope behind the photo. It reads: "I will never forget your gorgeous cheeky grin. You had just 2 bottom teeth & every time you smiled you looked so cheeky xoxox".


Layers:




Thanks so much for visiting my wee blog, hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!

Love and Peace xox

Jess






2 comments:

Chantelle said...

what a sweet page - always love seeing your work :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Me too Chantelle, always look forward to seeing your creations! This is totally cute. Thanks a bunch for sharing it with us at OUAS!