Saturday, August 31, 2013

CSI Case File # 87 - Where to?

Heya Lovelies!!!

This is my last layout for CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration as a special investigator for August. I have enjoyed every minute of playing along!

Here is the awesome case file (hellooooooo gorgeous bright colours):


Here is what I came up with:
The journalling is on a journalling card that I've tucked into a glassine bag behind the photo. 
It reads : 'We had such an awesome time on our holiday in Margaret River. We stayed at Burnside Organic Farm which was so relaxing. Every day we would all get in the car and explore the region. We found lot's of fabulous places to eat, explore & have fun at. It was such a memorable holiday & we can't wait to go back!!'


Layers:



Thanks so much for having a wee peek at my blog, I hope you pop on over to CSI & give a case file a go!

Love and Peace xox

Jess

8 comments:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

love love LOVE this layout! It was my favourite from the whole reveal actually. Those feathers are just gorgeous!
xxx

Michelle Hernandez said...

Jess I caught this on paper people FB but didn't leave love- it's gorgeous!!! Your interpretation if the palette is spot on. Pinned if from Natalie on Pinterest as well- keep up the fab work- you are killing!

Anonymous said...

Those feathers look awesome!!! This is such a fab layout :)

Unknown said...

So inspired by this layout Jess, you are on fire lately and I don't think there isn't a layout you have done that hasn't got me all jumpy with inspiration! Fab job on the CSI case...LOVE LOVE those feathers! :)xo

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This so rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marek said...

WOWOWOW gorgeous page!!!

Lynn said...

I found your blog through Pinterest! Wow.. your projects are amazing!! Love all the layers and details.

Алёна Гармаш said...

Very niiiiice! =)))