Saturday, August 3, 2013

August Special Investigator for CSI!

Oh me oh my, it has been over a month since I last blogged!

We had a bit of an impromptu trip away for the school holidays, then I had to organise Elijah's pirate bday party when we got back......and just last week we found out hubbies company is moving us houses....sooooooo it's been CRAZY around here. Not much scrappy time has been had :(

Luckily I was asked to be a special investigator at CSI:Color, Stories, Inspiration for August so it meant I had a super great reason for downing tools and getting some layouts done :)

Let me tell you I am THRILLED to bits to be asked to be on the team for august.....happy dances all around!

So here is the first challenge for August:


Layers:


I really hope you give a CSI challenge ago.....they ROCK!

Love and Peace xox

Jess



No comments: