Friday, June 7, 2013

Scrap Around The World Challenge 2 - Vintage Love

Heya!

I'm so happy to have my scrappy passion back and in full swing......for awhile I lost the passion, I got caught up in the business that is life and totally lost the mojo. It feels good to be back at my scrappy desk doing whats good for the soul!

I've played along with Scrap Around The World, challenge # 2.

The challenge requires you to take inspiration from both a mood board and a sketch.

Here is the mood board:


And here is the sketch:


And here is what I came up with:
I have taken inspiration from the vintage feel of the mood board, I've scrapped a page showing my love for vintage suitcases, quilts & books!


Layers:



Thank you oh so very much for having a wee look at my blog!

Love and Peace xox

Jess

15 comments:

Miss Jane said...

Hiya Jess,
I'm glad you have your mojo back too :) I LOVE your work & this is absolutely fab...Jx

Heather Jacob said...

wow Jess, this is so gorgeous, loving all the whimsical touches you give to your creations x

Jasmine S said...

Yes it is so great to see you and your layers and fabulous work back. I have lost my mojo a little....I am hoping tonight scrapping and I re-kindle our romance....

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Love your layering, Jess! Thank you for sharing your page with us at Scrap Around the World!

Ella Swan said...

Ooooh la la this is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Around the World...

Anonymous said...

oh, amazing page! I love how artsy and playful it is! Thanks for playing with SATW!

Leonie said...

Oh this is just so gorgeous Jess. Love all those layers and the stitching, thanks for playing along at SATW. :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Wowzer Jess! this is one fabbo page! love love love all of it, layers stitching whimsy and the whole chabang!! Thanks a bunch for sharing it with us at SATW!

juscrap said...

Hi Jess! This is soo beautiful! thanks for playing along at SATW.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Brilliant!!! Lovely layout!!!

Zanka said...

Jess it's such a wonderful page! A little bit romantic but edgy! Love that look and all your work on the details! Thanx for playing with us at SATW!

alexandra polyzou said...

FABULOUS PAGE!!!I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!Thanks so much for playing with SATW!

zenevak said...

Fabulous! Love the colours and topic of your photograph!

Unknown said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch those sweet sequins add such a special touch, so loving that banner underneath the photo!!!

Christin aka Umenorskan said...

Fabolous work. Thanks so much for joining in this month at Scrap Around The World